Anglican Communion Studies
This is a specialise short course program for candidates who want to deepen their knowledge of the Anglican Communion. The course focuses on the origin, development and challenges of the Anglican communion.
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Five credits including English and Christian Religious knowledge at a sitting and six credits in the same order at not more than two sittings, previous and higher degree may be added advantage for waiver on some details for admission.
2. AGE LIMIT: Applicant must not be older than 40 years of age as at September of the enrolling academic year.
3. Involvement in Church ministry and experience will be required.
4. Applicant from the Anglican church shall be recommended by his Diocesan Bishop.
5. DURATION: 1 Academic Sessions of 2 Semesters.
6. PERIOD: September – May ending.