ARCHBISHOP VINING COLLEGE OF THEOLOGY, AKURE
(IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)
First-semester registration for the 2021/2022 session requires completing 4 different processes. Simply get a copy of the clearance form and follow the steps below to get clear by respective officers.
- Visit undergraduate portal
- Click “Register Here”
- Fill and submit the registration form
Note- Make use of your student email address for registration
(100 level email: [email protected]
300 & 4000 level email: [email protected])
- Print bio-data and submit it to the faculty officer for clearance.
Tuition Fee Payment (Online or Offline payment)
For online payment
- Log in to your student dashboard
(Username – student e-mail, password – the password you created during registration)
- Click Pay fees -> select fees -> pay your tuition fee with your debit card.
(Warning! – Use student email for all transactions)
- A payment receipt will be sent to your student email address
- Log in to your student e-mail account and print the payment receipt
- Submit receipt to the Accounting officer for clearance.
Pay your money directly to the college’s bank account and submit the teller to the accounting officer for clearance.
- Take a copy of your Tuition Fee receipt to the Accommodation Officer for clearance.
- Get hostel allocation.
1. Log in to your student dashboard
2. Register your courses. (Your portal will be open for Course Registration after you have been cleared by the accounting officer).
3. Print your course form after completing your course registration and submit it to the faculty officer for clearance.
Congratulations, you have completed your registration.